Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tip Tuesday 9: I've Got You Covered

Are you looking for a new case for your smart phone (that's cute & monogrammed)? I've got you covered. Well actually, Etsy has you covered.

Yesterday I came home to find this precious cargo had been delivered:
I'm in love! Thanks to EmbellishCases I was able to find this black & chevron "tough case" for my iPhone, personalized with a red circle and monogram font to my heart's desire.

I'd also like to give a shout out to BeeCovered, where my friend Julie got her precious phone cover.

Both sites offer adorable monogrammed cases at reasonable prices! Of course Etsy has many other similar stores on their site. If you have any good sites for phone covers you'd recommend, please let me know and I'll share them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment