Saturday, May 17, 2014

Purchase With Purpose

If you love jewelry & accessories as much as I do, you're going to want to check out Noonday Collection. My sister-in-law, Kate, recently became an ambassador for the company, and today she held her first open house to share the gorgeous products Noonday has to offer. 


I boosted my jewelry collection by choosing the yellow & teal paper bead Rosette Necklace. I can't wait to wear it! What's even better than the beauty of this necklace, is knowing that my purchase had a positive impact on another person in this world.

As it says on their website, "Noonday Collection's mission is to create economic opportunity for the vulnerable. We partner with artisans in the developing world, empowering them to grow sustainable businesses. By creating a marketplace for their goods, we create dignified jobs at living wages. This allows our artisans to earn more in order to support their families." 

How wonderful is that? If you'd like to learn more about Noonday Collection, or perhaps purchase with purpose yourself, please visit Kate's link below:
http://www.katemcnatt.noondaycollection.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment