Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...Halloween

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love the cooling temperatures, the colorful leaves, the crossover of football & baseball seasons, and the holidays. It makes me so happy to get my big orange and black storage bin out so I can begin decorating for Halloween! 
I don't change much around my house, but instead add a dash of orange, black, and purple (my fave) here and there. I start with the kitchen, hanging the dish towels and cookie cutters, and lighting the pumpkin spice candle.


Then I move to the bathroom to spruce up the hand towel.
I love to bling out the door knobs all over the house...




It's fun to put up the decorations that have been gifted to me and think of the people who gave them!


Then there are the adorable Fall decorations that get to stay up even after Halloween is over...


Finally I hang up the wreath on my front door-the best for last!
I think this pretty much sums it up. :)

Happy first day of October, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment