Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tip Tuesday 1: Very Jane

Summer is officially here for this teacher! The kids are on their merry way, and the PD meetings are all over, so that means in addition to sleeping in and soaking up all the time I can with my sweet niece, I'll be blogging more (I know you're excited).

What will I write about with all this extra blogging time? Whatever I want, that's what. And what I want right now is to hereby institute "Tip Tuesday". That's right, folks, Tuesdays are gonna be chock full of tidbits to help make your life easier and/or more enjoyable. You're welcome.

If you're not already receiving emails from Very Jane then I suggest you do so ASAP. Go here, sign up with your email address, and watch your inbox fill up (not really--it's one email a day, calm down) with savings on the CUTEST items the internet has to offer (think Etsy, on sale).

I've got my eye on this wooden monogram and some $10 chevron infinity scarves. This site is a great source for gifts (for others or for yourself, of course)!



Thanks to my friend, Rachel, for the tip! It looks like I can add one more thing to my list of summer happenings: online shopping. Happy savings to you & be sure to pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment