Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Too Precious at Two

Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet little niece! I cannot believe it has already been two years since my McNugget made her entrance into the world. 

I know I'm a tad biased, but I swear she grows cuter, funnier, and more precious each and every day. 

You want proof? Well, here are some (and by some, I mean a lotof the things that make her so precious:

She knows her name, but refers to herself as "Baby". 

She likes to go around the room and point and announce every person who is present: "Mama, Dada, Papa, Mimi, Aunt Jackie, Uncle Andy, Pete, Baby, and Uncle Jill" (yes, Uncle Jill-we just can't bring ourselves to correct her).

When someone in the family isn't there, she notices right away. 

She frequently requests to call family members on the "iPhone".

She loves stickers, crayons, sidewalk chalk, and bubbles.

Her favorite show is Doc McStuffins, which she pronounces "Stock M'stuffins".

She loves to dance, and busts out original choreography often.

She already has an awesome sense of humor and loves to laugh.

She thoroughly enjoys collecting shells & rocks and playing in the sand.

When she says "Yes" it sounds like "Yesh" and trust me, it is the cutest thing you've ever heard.


She loves to eat (this is how I really know we are related).

She is quite the little athlete already.




She is obsessed with her big brother "Petey Pug".

During any given visit with her, she will ask to see "pictures of Baby" on my phone, which includes watching videos of herself over and over.

She sings "Let It Go" in a whisper voice.

She loves jelly beans and calls them "double bees".

She lives for sprinkles & ice cream.

She sticks her lips out at random like me (when you've got it, flaunt it).

We can be in the same room together for several minutes, and she will randomly turn and say, "Hi, Jackie" (cue my heart melting).

Clearly I could go on and on, but at this rate she will be 3 by the time I finish. Here's to the past two terrific years of getting to be her aunt, and the many more McNugget birthdays to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment