Friday, July 25, 2014

How to Party Noonday Style

Last night my little condo was full of my fabulous friends & family, and my heart could not have been happier. I have always known how blessed I am to be supported by such wonderful women, and last night was just another reminder of that fact. What was the occasion, you ask? Well, it was my Noonday Collection trunk show.



Several weeks ago, I blogged about attending my first Noonday party, where I fell in love with the beautiful jewelry & accessories, as well as the company's mission. I knew then that I wanted to host my own Noonday trunk show. If you share my affection for pretty pieces of jewelry, and also want to make a difference in the lives of others, I suggest you start planning your own Noonday Collection party. Follow these simple steps, and you'll be well on your way to partying Noonday style:

1. Contact your local Noonday ambassador. Fortunately, my local ambassador happens to be my lovely sister-in-law, Kate
If you don't already know someone, you can connect with a Noonday ambassador here: http://www.noondaycollection.com/host-a-trunk-show. After you decide the optimal date & time and invite your peeps, it's time for my favorite part: the food.

2. Plan your menu. Since my party was an Open House from 4:30-7:30, I decided to do appetizers. In other words, we didn't need silverware, y'all. Chips, dips & toothpicks is what I'm saying. Also, I had more fun coordinating the plates, bowls, and napkins than anyone probably should.




3. Let the good times roll. Once Kate had set up the display of gorgeous goods, we basically just had a blast with all the lovely ladies who came to party. Try on the jewels, eat the food, drink the drinks, and laugh the night away. It's really that easy. And while you're having a terrific time, remember too that you're helping create economic opportunity for the vulnerable. 









No comments:

Post a Comment