Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cross It Off The List

This past Sunday I got to do one of the things on my Bucket List:
#19     See as many of the following concerts as possible: The Eagles, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Jack Johnson, Jimmy Buffet, and Straight No Chaser.

It's been just over 2 years since my friend Jenny introduced me to the a cappella group, Straight No Chaser. So when we heard they were coming to town we jumped at the chance to see them live!



They were even better than I could have imagined! They covered everything from The Jackson 5 to Lady Gaga. I was in harmony heaven and I pretty much developed 10 new crushes.



After the show, they stuck around to meet their fans and sign autographs. I love how humble and down-to-earth they are, and not to mention hilarious and talented! I would go see them again in a heartbeat.


If you haven't heard of them, do yourself a favor and check 'em out:

Love.

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of them so thanks for sharing the links - they're pretty amazing! It's like Glee only "real!" (And I freakin' LOVE Glee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Sarah! Do you watch the Sing Off? I'm hoping that they will have SNC on as guests one week!

    ReplyDelete