Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Full Circle

This Sunday I had the honor of seeing my lifelong friend, Erin, have her daughter baptized. 



Sweet baby Nora was baptized in the church where I was baptized, where Erin and I made our First Communion, where Erin and Nick were married...life truly has come full circle.


After the baptism, we went back to Erin & Nick's house for brunch and I got some quality time with the little star herself. Could she be any cuter?


It was also great to be with Jenny & Gord, and to catch up with Kara & Wade. It had literally been since Derby that we were all last together! That means events like this are even more special since they are so few and far between.



I'm so happy for Erin and Nick, and so thankful to have been able to share this special day with them! God Bless sweet baby Nora.




No comments:

Post a Comment