Friday, November 23, 2012

'Tis the Season for Jamming Out

Well it's been approximately 24 hours since my family's Thanksgiving feast which can only mean one thing: it's time to trim the tree up in here.
And that can only mean one other thing: it's time to pump up the volume on my iTunes Christmas playlist. 
With over 6 hours of songs to choose from, I usually just select shuffle mode and jam out. And while I love each tune for the Christmas spirit it brings, there are some for which I always have to hit repeat (maybe 2 or 20 times).

My top 13 favorite songs of the Season (in no particular order) are as follows:

O Holy Night by 'N Sync

God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman/We Three Kings by Barenaked Ladies & Sarah McLachlan

Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms

The Christmas Song by Dave Matthews

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

Deck the Rooftop by the Glee Cast

We Three Kings by Jim Brickman

Angels We Have Heard on High by Josh Groban & Brian McKnight

Wait. Where were we? Sorry, I got distracted by the smooth butter that Josh & Brian's voices just melted in my ears.
Ah yes, my next favorite songs of the Season:

All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

Mele Kalikimaka by Jimmy Buffet

The 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser

Love is Christmas by Sara Bareilles

And last, but certainly not least:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by 'N Sync (seriously the entire album is my favorite)

If you're not in the spirit now, then I think you need to start from the top and read this post again.

No matter what you're jamming out to, remember to be good to one another, this Black Friday and every day. Happy Holidays, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment