Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Photos 4: Sparkle Sister

This week's installment of Friday Photos is dedicated to my dear friend, Jenny, on the day of her birth. 

I thank my lucky stars that we both chose to attend Bellarmine University 14 years ago, Sparkle Sister! Here are a few images that remind me of your smiling face (especially since some of them actually contain your smiling face)...


February is a good month for birthdays!


Obviously Snow White & Belle are the best Disney Princesses ever.

Bobbsey Twins!

There's no greater sight than a palm tree!

Straight No Chaser makes us happy.

If you hadn't bought me this card last year, I'd be giving it to you today. Best. Card. Ever.

I hope your birthday is as lovely as you are, my friend! Happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment