Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Photos 5: February 15

This edition of Friday Photos is once again dedicated to a special birthday--not just the birthday of one, but two of my favorite people. I've known my friend Erin since we were 6 and I always thought it was cool that she and my Grandpa Jack had the same birthday. 

Though he is no longer with us, I know my Grandpa is partying in Heaven, probably playing a mean game of Euchre.
Grandpa was a loyal Cardinal fan,

a sharp dresser,

a loving father,

and an amazing grandfather.

I know that every time I see a cardinal bird, his spirit is near. 

Happy birthday, Grandpa Jack! We miss you everyday.



We've seen each other through grade school, high school, college, and 26 years of birthdays to date. I feel so blessed to call you my lifelong friend, Erin! 
Whether we're digging for marshmallows,

trick-or-treating,

listening to the classics,

gettin' diplomas,

cheering for fillies,

feeling the love at White Castle,

coordinating our outfits,

seeing the sights,

wiggin' out,

or rocking babies...we always have fun. 

Here's to many, many more years of celebrating together! 
Happy birthday, dear Erin! 






No comments:

Post a Comment