Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Photos 3: Warm Weather

In this final week of January we've experienced temperatures of 70 degrees & below zero, torrential rain & snow showers, wind advisories & tornado warnings. 

To this craziness, I say, ENOUGH. I'm officially over you, Winter. I need some Summer in my life, like now. I want to see the sun past 5:00. I want to put my wool coats & sweaters way back in the closet and forget about them. I want tan lines. And I want to ride around with my car windows down & my music cranked up. 

Yet as I look out the window, a blanket of snow covers the world around me, which means Summer  is still too far away for my liking. So I guess the best thing I can do is make this week's edition of Friday Photos chock full of warm weather pics--each one taken by yours truly.

I can almost hear Jimmy Buffet...


My parents' pool: oh, how I wish I was there.

Take me out to the ballgame, please.

I could never have enough pontoon cruisin' on Lake of the Woods at sunset.

I would give anything to be swimming in Magens Bay again.

I'm dreaming of the painted toes, palm trees, pineapples, and peace of Charleston.

...all I need now is a margarita & my flip flops. 

Stay warm, friends, wherever you may be. Here's hoping that groundhog does NOT see his shadow tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment