Saturday, December 10, 2011

You've Got Mail

One of the best things about this time of year is all of the Christmas mail! I love coming home and seeing new Christmas cards in the mailbox! This week the first five cards of the season came rolling in, each one so adorable! 


Now usually I hang my Christmas cards on long strips of wrapping ribbon. But when I found this fabulous wire star-shaped card holder at Pottery Barn Kids I knew I had to get it to display this year's Christmas cards:



I enjoy sending my own Christmas cards as much as I love receiving them. This year I decided to make my own card for the first time. So I visited Walgreens' photo website and created this little gem:


I've never had more fun or an easier time spreading Christmas cheer! And I can't wait to see what Christmas card treasures the mailman will bring in the days to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment