Sunday, December 4, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Nothing gives me greater joy than looking around my little condo and seeing it all lit up for Christmas! For me it truly is "the most wonderful time of the year" and I love the decorating that comes with it!


I love my little tree! Notice the pug gift bag in the right corner-can you guess who that one is for?

Hanging each ornament is a walk down memory lane...I always put my favorites front and center! Next to the word 'Faith' is a baby carriage ornament that says "Baby's First Christmas 1981". Mom gave me that one a few years ago and I cherish it!

Sparkly Santa dresses up the tray on my ottoman.

A pretty poinsettia from one of my students

This glitter tree trio is a new addition this year!

I searched and searched until I found this beautiful Holy Family statue. I love that it's adorned with little gold stars.

The countdown is on...

The mistletoe is hung!

A few cookies have already been eaten as you can see.

Cute Christmas towels make my kitchen happy!

A former student gave me this chandelier tree 4 years ago-gorgeous, isn't it? Please ignore the dust on my dresser-ha ha!

My Grandpa Jack gave me this sweet snowman many years ago. It always makes me think of him. :)

Mom found this nativity scene cross-so unique!

Another new addition this year: I love seeing it on my front door each time I return home.

I always fill my stocking with Lindor truffles for my guests (and for me, of course).

I love shopping for my friends and family and I truly enjoy wrapping each gift with pretty paper and bows. 

"From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us close to each other."
-Emily Matthews

My house and heart are definitely ready for Christmas! From now until then you can probably find me staring at my tree, listening to the *NSYNC Christmas CD...Happy Holidays, Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment