Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tip Tuesday 7: Shower Power

There is no chore I loathe more than cleaning the shower/tub. I would seriously rather clean the toilet any day over the painful task that is cleaning the shower. My knees & my back would agree. 

So when I saw the image of a scrubbing wand hanging in a shower on Pinterest (from the Pin Busting blog), I knew I had to try it.

Basically you buy a wand that's typically used for doing the dishes and fill half with Dawn dish soap and the other half with vinegar. Then, while you're already in the shower cleaning yourself, you also clean the shower. 

Let me just say, I'm so glad I found this! Each time I'm in the shower, I pick one section to clean so that by the end of the week, it's all done. I used the Antibacterial Apple Blossom Dawn, and haven't smelled the vinegar at all. It's good stuff, y'all.

Gone are the days of back & knee pain (well, at least from cleaning the shower). Thank you, Pin Busting, Pinterest, Dawn, and vinegar.

Happy cleaning, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment