Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Photos 12: Sweet Sixteen

Happy Friday, everyone, and Happy Sweet Sixteen, Cardinal Fans! 


I don't think I'm alone in saying that this day took forever to get here. It probably didn't help that I had the countdown going for Spring Break and Louisville basketball; but at any rate, we finally made it.

The anxiousness has set in. It's excruciating & exhilarating all at once to cheer on my Cards during March Madness and I do not want it to end. I love this team and I want nothing short of the National Championship for them. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of Louisville's postseason, primarily because they've been winning by such large margins. But I don't think for one minute that they are untouchable and am grateful for the fortune this team has found on their Road to the Final Four. 


Keep it up, fellas. Beat Oregon. GO CARDS!





No comments:

Post a Comment