Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Photos 9: What a Difference a Year Makes

It's hard to believe that a year ago this week, we were about to find out what the little McNugget was. 


I really thought it was a boy...


But boy, was I wrong! 


I didn't waste any time picking up plenty of pink apparel. But it seemed like it took forever for her to get here!

Photo by Bella Baby

She sure was worth the wait.


And yet here we are, 7 months after her birthday and a year after the day we found out she was, in fact, a she, and time feels as though it has done nothing but fly by.


365 days ago, I knew she was a girl, but I did not realize how much joy being her aunt would bring--or how precious she would truly be. 

Photo by Kriech-Higdon Photography

What a wonderful difference a year makes.









No comments:

Post a Comment